2010年7月20日 星期二

Accept or Nt accept??

All the things happened one month ago,
my housemate suddenly told me that he liked me...
But... How...
I din't have any feeling towards him...

But... Recently...
What he told me...
What he did to me...
Is ady slowly made me felt touch to him...
But... How...
I don't even want to start a relationship now...
I cant even forgot him...
What happened to him recently is still attracted me...

Even I want to start a relationship,
I also hope that this relationship will be forever and never last...
As i dont know myself...
Still can afford any sadness of love or not....

Should I just let the love go away from me??
Or I should accept it and stay happy with him??
I really dont know...
As my heart.... My mind...
cant even make a correct decision right now...

沒有留言:

張貼留言